About With Love, Me
Krystian HoweAuthor & Owner of With Love, Me
KodaPsychiatric Service Dog
MischaFormer ESA & a Good Girl
ChloeRetired Service Dog
With Love, Me's Mission
As adults, we often put ourselves last. We’re stressed, overwhelmed and overworked, and our mental health is suffering. Our self esteem suffers, our relationships are strained, and we’re often left feeling anxious, depressed, and alone even when we’re sharing our life with a great family, friends, partners, and kids. And that stress trickles down to our loved ones.
With Love, Me wants to break the mental health stigma. You’re not crazy, you have NOTHING to be ashamed of, and you can live a full life with a mental illness. With Love, Me shares personal experiences to help you see inside the curtain of mental health, and reduce the mental health stigma.
We’re dedicated to eliminate feelings of guilt, loathing, fear, and anxiety and replace them with ones of self love and appreciation for your unique self. Because your true self is amazing, and you deserve to shine!
And for those of you wanting to help a loved one who needs support, With Love, Me will help you with resources to improve mental health and educate your on how to support someone with mental health challenges.
With Love, Me shares REAL tips from a REAL girl living with mental illness. These tips are a collective from Doctors, Therapists, and my own life experiences and the experiences of my guests. This is NOT a “Fake It Until You Make It” site. You will learn tips to not only live with mental illness, but also to thrive with it! These are real strategies that work to help you heal & thrive with mental illness.
My name is Krystian, and I am going to be your Self Care Coach. Let’s get started on your self care journey and create happiness today by exploring what With Love, Me can do for you!
Self care is an important part of your life. You will learn how self care will improve your life and how it will set you up to succeed at your goals.
- Learn skills to help you cope and destress.
- Explore routines developed to help you relax and unwind.
- Get tips and ideas to ditch the guilt and take care of yourself so you can do what you love.
- Learn hobbies, skills, and activities that promote positive mental health.
- Learn strategies for your bad days.
- Get ideas for ways to care for yourself.
- Learn how to become your authentic self and love it.
- Build your self esteem from the ground up.
- And more to help you create a life you love.
Your mental health is more than just a positive mood. It affects your sleep, productivity, relationships, and more.
- Learn how to advocate for yourself with your doctors & therapist for quality, timely care. And how to work with your mental healthcare team to provide them with quality information for diagnosis and treatment.
- Learn to communicate with your friends and family to create boundaries and express your needs without conflict.
- Learn tips and tricks for living with mental illnesses like anxiety, depression, & Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
- Learn how your mental illness affects your life, and those around you. And how healing your mental health can help you develop positive relationships.
- Learn about mental health and mental illness.
- Get resources to improve your mental health.
Adding a Psychiatric Service Dog to your self care plan can be a wonderful bridge, if you are ready for it.
- You’ll learn about ADA laws and policy.
- You will learn about Psychiatric service Dog etiquette.
- Training your own service dog.
- And you’ll get a peek into my life with a psychiatric service dog.
- You will discover pros & cons of life with a psychiatric service dog.
- Finding resources for your service dog.
- Breed & Dog Personality Information
- Prepping for a Psychiatric Service Dog
- And more.
Hi, I’m Krystian. Here are a few of my quirks!
I only like SWEET Iced Coffee. Caramel is my favorite.
My first commercial flight was during a move to Okinawa Japan.
I have fostered & trained over 200 dogs since 2007.
I am a True Crime buff. I also love a good horror.
I’m addicted to romance novels.
I am a fabulous whistler. I can whistle on the inhale and exhale, do a range of lows and highs, and vibrate my whistle.
My Self Care Journey to Improved Mental Health
My journey starts young. I have experienced nightmares and sleep paralysis my entire life. In my teens, I was diagnosed with Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder after surviving a flood, sexual assualt, abuse, and my attempted murder during a home invasion. In my late 30s, I was diagnosed with ADHD, which is commonly missed in women. So not only am I neurodivergent, I'm an anxious mess who wants to do more than her mind and sometimes body allows.
I married in 2004 to my wonderful supportive husband. He's been my liferaft in the chaos of mental illness.
When you live with a mental illness before you accept it, there is denial. I was in denial about my mental health for a long time. I wanted a normal life, but I myself wasn't "normal".
I felt the need to push myself further than I should have. I felt I needed to work, be a full time mom and wife, and be active in my community. I never said no. I pretended to be someone I wasn't to please others. I put the needs of others before my own until I couldn't anymore. I wasn't happy with my life, but that's what people with good mental health do, right? WRONG!
One morning, I fainted. I was so emotionally and physically exhausted that my body felt the need to make me rest. It was time for a change. And change is scary. But for me to be truly happy in my life, I needed to learn to take care of myself and my mental illness.
Now I am on a mental health and self care journey to become a better version of myself everyday. I take time for me, address my needs to others, have some great mental health boosting hobbies, a relaxed and cozy home, and have learned valuable communication skills.
And now I am passing this knowledge onto you!
Want to learn my secret?
Get the Secret to Improving Your Mental Health through Self Care
Subscribers will get tips, motivation, and reminders to take a moment for themselves. You’ll gain access to exclusive freebies, coupons, tips and more. Unsubscribe Anytime.
Do you want to learn the secret to improving your mental health? It’s improving your self care. YES, you heard me! I’m going to teach you what you need to know about beginner self care in this FREE email Jumpstart Your Self Care Course. You get 6 emails with an action plan in each to help you start your self care journey. Get Freebies & Coupons for digital printables to help you along the way to positive mental health.