About With Love, Me
“With Love, Me” is dedicated to simplifying mental health and self care to help you on your own self care journey so you can bring happiness and balance back to your life.
This self care blog is breaking the stigma of anxiety, with our bare-it-all approach to anxiety. All real, all tried and true, all up front for you to learn to conquer your own anxiety.
Because GIRL, You Have NOTHING to be ashamed of!
My name is Krystian and I’ll be your self care coach so you can start living a full and happy life with confidence.
Your Anxiety Follows You...
Anxiety affects not just your mood, but your entire life.
From your mind, relationships, to work and play; it follows you like your reflection.
With Love, Me is going to help you turn your anxiety into a strength.
I want to help you learn how embrace the anxiety and push through.
Learn how to:
- Get the best care from your mental health team.
- Stop allowing anxiety to ruin your relationships.
- How to live with your anxiety.
- Learn to communicate your needs.
- And embrace yourself.
Self Care is More Than Just Bubble Baths
Honey! If you are just doing beauty treatments as self care, you are missing out!
Proper self care will allow you to balance your body, mind, heart, and spirit. You will feel centered from the inside out, not the other way around.
With Love, Me is going to teach you how to care for inner self, and not just your outer self.
- Learn to cope & destress when life is hectic.
- Get tips and ideas to ditch the guilt and take care of yourself so you can do what you love.
- Products to help you get out of that funk.
- Learn hobbies, skills, and activities that promote positive mental health.
- Learn how to become your authentic self and love it by building your self esteem from the ground up.
PTSD Service Dogs Help Ease PTSD
We all need a little extra help sometimes. Mine comes with 4 paws, a tongue, and a wagging tail. Meet Koda, my psychiatric service dog.
With Love, Me shares our journey with Koda and how we navigate PTSD & Anxiety in our life.
We will share:
- How you can get, train, and work with a psychiatric service dog.
- What rights you & businesses have. –It’s not what you’re expecting!-
- Great gear that lasts & makes working comfortable for your pup.
- And you’ll get a peek into my life with a psychiatric service dog.
Hi, I'm Krystian!
This blog was created for women like myself. Women who were thrust into a life with anxiety.
My anxiety started young with traumatic night terrors and sleep paralysis. And trauma wasn’t done with me. I survived an 8ft deep flood, emotion & sexual abuse, and a physical assault during a home burglary.
I admit it. I struggled for over a decade. I didn’t listen to my mind or body and just pushed until I fainted one morning. I spent a week in the hospital for mental and physical exhaustion.
That’s when I took back my life. I went on a mission of self care, self-discovery, and healing. And I stocked my self care kit with the best tools: a loving support system, a fantastic PTSD service dog, knowledge of how anxiety works, and tools to help combat it.
Now I teach others to combat anxiety with my tested strategies because I don’t want you to suffer like I did.
When I’m not blogging: I’m a North Carolina girl at heart, and love being in the country and exploring nature.
I am a military wife and mom of a teen daughter- we hope to retire and live a simplier life in the next few years. I have 3 pups that I share my life with.
I love romance novels, sweet caramel iced coffee, horror & true crime, and spoiling all animals rotten!
I have a degree in Dog Training with a specialty certification in canine anxiety and a degree in photography, and am working toward becoming a certified life coach.
Come get to know me and the pups on social. I promise you’ll love our vibe!